BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

i missed you .

im backk =]]]

Photobucket

been ghostt , but im here l0l


sooo. . .my life is greatt =]

everythings been good . still ready to graduatee , gonna stop smoking haha . COURTNEY told me to lay off the weed lmao....how mean l0l. ily courterss.

i LOVEE my mom right now , she got me a car . but idnt get it till the 25th of this month . how mean again l0l....but i cant watit =]]

haha ok soo i smoked at school like a dumbasss & was all nervous lmao waist of weed l0l ! i hate when i DONT be chill . it sucks ....heres a pic of my sister l0l , her ass was gone

Photobucket

welllp thats all gonaa stop haha .

&&& my liddo brother had a birthday =]] . i was sickk but he had funnn , spoiled asss . hes prolly the smartest 11 yr. old youll know .

Photobucket

he looks like big sissy too =].


bby cuzzzin . she likes corn . hahaha

Photobucket



these are prettty =]

Photobucket

Photobucket

i took em. coo huh l0l...

i want a cameraa....like a GOOOD 1 . just for abstract piccs like these l0l . soo pretty .


be back laterr..pinky promise .

m.

0 comments: