BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

my random phone piccs =]

Photobucket

18th b-day!!!! pretty huh . it wasa bitch carrying those around l0l =]

Photobucket

spider in garage! tht shit was HUGEEE l0l .

Photobucket

haha Smokey the cat he got de-clawed & his balls cut off tht day! =/ im NOT a cat person but my heart goes out to you smoke! haha


Photobucket

FISHHH! haha moms holding the trey & im being me l0l . it smelled in there too . but i admit she shit was bombb lol

Photobucket
Photobucket

ummm yea my crazy uncle punched the window outt haha he didnt even go to the hospital l0l . crazy nigga / he told me if u smoke alot of WEED itll heal faast lmao.

Photobucket

haha maya took this about umm year ago..dentist are EVIL! l0l

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

i take "sky pics" everytime i go for a run , its BEAUTYY ppl . i shuold persue photography ;]


Photobucket

gooofy cuzzin! lmao she was "panty women" ha

Photobucket

i got bit by a spider =/ i was scared l0l

Photobucket

random ass night! haha swimming @ 2am. guess who ? lmao

Photobucket

random ass day! haha can you say "bay bay kidsss" lmao

Photobucket

haha market night l0l . my bby cuzzin & auntie tht hourse was pretty . but he has green eye l0l .

Photobucket

haha family cooked a raw ass pig in the backyard! . they stuck a giant stik thru its asshole! & came out its mouth . & yea turned it every hours &it was delicious! lmao . sick i refused to eat tht shittt! haha

Photobucket

my bear / sleep with him every night l0l . dnt judge me ! haha

Photobucket

kid in gov class . funny day l0l...hes actually a model .

Photobucket

dinner with the whales ..its was amazing =]]

Photobucket

day at work! sum kid wastes all the spray on our initials l0l sweeet =]

Photobucket

haha its a bearr ahhhh! .

Photobucket

i almost bought this bird l0l pretty huh ?

Photobucket

merry x-mass! haha its all crooked l0l

Photobucket

haha me & bby cuzzins creation =]

Photobucket

my school! lmao

Photobucket

by my house l0l .damn honkiess!

Photobucket

haha flex for me mark!lmaoo

Photobucket

i took this at work (base ball stadium) how pretty purple my favv color =]


haha so those were juss in my random album . i guess youve gotta be pretty random to have a "random album" haha n e ways hope u gotta chuckle l0l

0 comments: